Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lowell Moore, victim of Cyberstalkers.

I have written a bit about my friend Lowell Moore over the last week. You may wonder why. There have been cyber attacks on my friend by those who wish to remain anonymous. So far these cowards have been able to remain so. This is all about to change. I myself have been the victim of internet libel and cyber-stalking. I intend to take my complaints to the next level very soon. Lowell Moore of Orlando has done nothing wrong but trust a few people who at the time he had no reason to believe were unethical scum. There is a half ass computer graphics toadstool who goes by two names. Shortly I will expose this POS and give as much information about him and his company I have. I am waiting till I have the bulk of it ready, but let me tell you that this douche is going to be exposed and you want to know his name. You do not want to do business with him. Then there are the real estate guys. Lowell Moore trusted these men as partners. So did many others. These scumbags run timeshare scams now. People trust them, like Lowell, and they take the money and run. When you try to confront them, BAM you are on the internet as a bad guy. I have pictures of these guys and full resumes. It's time to take out the trash. My friend Lowell Moore has been working diligently on bringing good ethical business and charities to Orlando while these scum-waffles do nothing but swindle. They are bottom feeders with no spine. I hope they enjoyed the money they have taken from people, because if I have my way they will have to go get real jobs. Lowell Moore, The REAL Lowell Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment